Other areas highlighted in the report include:
- The holistic approach to caring for older patients living with moderate or severe frailty which included their physical, mental and social needs.
- Diversity of the practice staff.
- The increased number of nurse appointments available in the evenings and weekends to make it easier for working patients to be seen.
- Lifestyle events for patients to have their height, weight and BMI checked, receive healthy eating and exercise advice and be referred to weight management services.
- The extensive staff training in place.
- The practice’s leadership, especially its compassion, inclusiveness and effectiveness.
The practice is operated by AT Medics, part of the Operose Health Group. Nationally, 97% of all Operose Health’s practices are rated as Good or Outstanding by the CQC.
To read the full report, click here