At Operose Health, we are experts in working with complex health systems to transform quality of care and patient experience.
Our portfolio of services to patients includes primary care and mental health. We are part of a global business family with over 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality care in the most simple and seamless way for patients.
We are committed to providing the very best care to patients by:
- Building partnerships at a local and national level, working with patients to improve their care.
- Providing technology, expertise and intelligence to enhance the system and improve the quality of care. Through leveraging our international expertise we can support partners to work with patients, apply data, technology and intelligence to enhance the system, break down barriers and improve quality and experience.
- Creating a simplified system designed around patient needs. We underpin our services with the technology, support and expertise to the system to join up health services around patient needs.
- Underpinned by supporting and developing strong modern primary care across the UK.
In its Long Term Plan the NHS has recognised the need to:
- Give people more control over their own heath and the care they receive
- Encourage more collaboration between GPs, their teams and community services, through primary care networks.
We are committed to helping achieve these aims.